The comfort, warmth and reassurance of touch can stimulate the body's own natural healing abilities. By stimulating blood circulation and the lymphatic system, both physical and psychological health is naturally enhanced.
- Reduce muscle & soft tissue aches and pains
- Reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Help calm the nervous system
- Assist in a detox programme
- Strengthen the immune system
- Reduce emotional & physical stress
- Assist in a general fitness programme
- Stimulate productivity, creativity & motivation
- Improve suppleness & mobility
- Help improve posture
- Develop muscle tone
- Improve digestion
- Increase energy levels
- Reduce levels of anxiety
- Moisturise the skin
- Help with tension headaches
In a study published in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine (08/08/2012), scientists found that frequent massage produces a range of positive biological effects.
Massage participants experience measureable changes in their body’s immune and endocrine response.